First sale of a stunning, newly converted condo impeccably remodeled in 2009. Located in one of the best neighborhoods in San Francisco, and within a 10-minute walk to two of the hottest neighborhoods – The Haight and Inner Sunset. With views to the tops of the Golden Gate Bridge towers and St. Ignatius Church, this condo has been updated for modern living with a new kitchen featuring stainless-steel appliances, a new bathroom, and in-unit laundry. There is a wood-burning fireplace to cozy up on cool days, and a very large garden, back yard area for hanging out on warm nights. A deeded (side-by-side) parking space, an assigned storage area, and a reasonable HOA ($280.12 per month) complete this wonderful urban oasis.
• Remodeled kitchen in 2009 with stainless steel appliances – Bosch, GE and Kitchenaid
• Remodeled bath in 2009
• In-unit laundry installed in 2009
• Deeded parking space (side-by-side)
• Deeded storage area
• Shared garden, back yard
• ½ block to public transportation
• 2 blocks to UCSF
• 2 blocks to Cole Street shopping and dining
• 2 blocks to Golden Gate Park
• 5 blocks to Haight Street shopping and dining
• 5 blocks to Irving Street/Inner Sunset shopping and dining
• Walkscore of 88
Offers accepted Monday, 10/15 by 1 pm. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all offers.
Call: 415.408.7770 | 2310 Clement St San Francisco, CA 94121